About River Region Runners
Established in 1977
Welcome to the home of the River Region Runners (R3). Formerly the Montgomery Track and Running Club, the organization has reinvented itself and embraced the entire River Region of Millbrook, Montgomery, Prattville, and Wetumpka. Why would you want to join the club? There are plenty of reasons!
• You are invited to several club “fun” runs held throughout the year.
• Enjoy the camaraderie and support of other
• Participate in club contests with prizes.
• Attend weekly running training sessions
• You are part of a wonderful philanthropic
organization (we have contributed thousands
to various charities over the years).
• Receive discounts on various runs and
• Attend the monthly club meeting, which
includes both business and fun
• Receive supplemental membership in the
Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) and
subscription to the RRCA magazine, Club
• Become intimately associated with many of
the local running events.
• Get all the latest news via the club e-mail list.
• You are eligible to attend the yearly club
Still hesitant to join? Think you’re not a serious enough runner to be a member? Don’t worry — we have all levels of runners and walkers that are members of the club.
Becoming a member is easy. Visit https://runsignup.com/Club/AL/Montgomery/RiverRegionRunners for the online registration link or to download a registration form. Membership dues are $20 for individuals and $25 for families